dari silverman (santa monica, ca)
dari is the owner of “she’s the one”, a business specializing in hand-made individually hand-dyed and printed, 100% cotton clothing for boys and girls. Dari has been in the children’s end of the clothing business for 20 years. One of her most popular lines is the rock tee designs, a reflection of Dari’s abiding and passionate love of rock music.Â Artful is the only place (in the world!) where these rock tees can be found.
The tees are $30 each, available in baby sizes 6/12 and 18/24 months; and toddler sizes 2, 4 and 6.
A photocopy of the ticket dari used for the concerts will be attached to the tees.
The following rock tees are also available. Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll send a photo.
- Beach Boys – Tell the teacher we’re surfin’…SURFIN’ USA
- David Bowie – Ch- Ch- Ch- Ch- Change Me
- Dylan – And may you stay forever young
- Elvis – I’m just a HUNKA HUNKA burnin’ love
- Grateful Dead – Born To Follow THE GRATEFUL DEAD
- Jimi Hendrix – you know you are a cute little heartbreaker…foxy lady
- Neil Young – KEEP ON ROCKIN’ IN THE FREE WORLD
- Rolling Stones – I can’t get no…SA-TIS-FAC-TION
- The Who – Talkin’ bout my generation
- U-2 – but I still haven’t found what I’m lookin for